2020 Year of Outdoors
We have lots of it!! Beautiful countryside, dramatic coastline and spectacular mountains..
Whats not to love?.....
If you have a tour coming into Wales using a professional trained tourist guide for an excursion or particular site can help to bring the place to life by giving an informative and interesting commentary.
I can organise general interest tours or specialist and niche tours including topics like: Castles, History, Gardens, Vintage, Shabby Chic and Antiques, Dylan Thomas, Gourmet food and local produce, Farmers Markets, Arts and Music Events, Eating and Foraging for wild food, Hidden Gems, Ghosts, Myths and Legends, Tales and traditions, Saints and Stones and tours that take in the rich history of West Wales with particular emphasis on the magical nature of the area.
- I can help with timings and itineraries.
- Am well located for Cruise Ships arriving at the Ferry Ports of Milford, Pembroke or Fishguard.
- Offer advice regarding special requests and requirements to ensure that your visit is as successful and happy as possible.
- Tours for a special event or theme.
- I can recommend local coach companies.
- Refer you to linguist guides where appropriate.
- Please contact me to get a quote.