Quality guided tours
by a professional qualified Wales Blue Badge Tourist Guide.
Why book with me?
Using a professional registered tourist guide can enhance your tour by helping you to explore and enjoy the fascinating places you visit, the hidden gems, the history, the colours and drama of the place can be brought to life and give a real sense of place.
For more than twenty years I have been offering professional guiding services around Wales, especially west Wales and Pembrokeshire where I am based in the picturesque seaside town of Tenby.
Plan a tour with me today.
I hope that you can find what you are looking for by navigating the pages of the website. For more detailed and specific information please contact me by phone (9am-7pm Mon-Sat) or email.
I am available for:
Many different tours and themes including:
- Walking tours including my Ghost Walk, Story of Tenby and The Story of Caldey, Pirates and Tenby Harbour.
- Tours of coast and countryside with history and lots of general interest.
- Themed tours to suit you including: Castles; Food, Beer, wine and Local Produce; Vintage Antique and collectibles; Churches and Cathedrals; Folklore, Ghosts and Local Traditions; Gardens and Houses; and lots more just ask for ideas!
- Coach, minibus and car tours.
- Meet & Greet and orientation tours.
- Conferences services.
- Sourcing transport, locations, events, catering and much more