Group and Private tours
Beautiful countryside, dramatic coastline and spectacular mountains..
Whats not to love?…..
If you are coming to Wales, using the services of a professional Wales Blue Badge tourist guide for an excursion or particular site will help to bring the place to life by giving clients an informative and interesting commentary.
Various tours can be devised for you and tailored to meet your requirements. These might be general interest or specialist and niche tours.
Including: Castles, History, Gardens, Food and local produce, Vintage and Antiques, Dylan Thomas, Arts and Music Events, Hidden Gems, Myths and Legends, Tales and traditions, Saints and Stones and tours that take in the rich history of West Wales and the magical nature of the area.
Tour by Cars
If you would like a tailor-made tour of an area or would simply prefer the luxury of having your own personal guide, I able to guide for you in a private hire car or minibus.
- Tours can start or finish at a place to suit you and can be as long or as short as you wish.
- Tours for a special event or theme.
- A guide can provide you with an interesting, entertaining commentary that can give you a personal insight into the places you visit.
- Please ask for a quote, day and half day rates and details of any special theme tours available during your stay.
- There are a number of day and half day tours available, based on a variety of themes that can be designed to suite you, i.e. Castles, St. David’s Cathedral, Gardens and Great Houses, Gower, Preseli Hills, Crafts, Coastal views, Vintage, shabby chic, antiques and collectibles.