Pleased to see you back in Tenby!
Tours will recommence from 14th July. However owing to the pandemic there will be strict adherence to social distancing and hygiene so that hopefully we all keep safe and well. For conditions etc please see Walks Timetable, Charges and Location tab. Bookings only.
For the last twenty three years I have been offering professional guiding services around Wales, especially west Wales and Pembrokeshire where I am based in the picturesque seaside town of Tenby.
Using a professional registered tourist guide can enhance your tour by helping to explore and interpret the places you visit, the hidden gems, the history, the colours and drama of the place can be brought to life.
I can offer a range of services and many different tours and themes including:
- Panoramic tours of coast and countryside with history and lots of general interest.
- Themed tours to suit you including: Castles; Food, Treats and Local Produce; Vintage Antique and collectibles; Churches and Cathedrals; Folklore, Ghosts and Local Traditions; Gardens and Houses; and lots more just ask for ideas!
- Walking tours including my Ghost Walk, Story of Tenby and The Story of Caldey
- Coach, minibus and car tours.
- Meet & Greet and orientation tours.
- Conferences and incentives
- Source transport, locations, events, catering and much more.
I hope that you can find what you are looking for by navigating the pages of the website. For more detailed and specific information please contact me by phone or email.